B.P. Poddar offers fresh, more sophisticated methods to handle the growing variety of skin, hair, and nail issues. A group of dermatology professionals with the necessary training provide specialised counselling to deal with a variety of dermatological disorders. Treatment is frequently administered for common skin conditions including acne and eczema, skin allergies, and the most severe skin illnesses. Certified dermatologists have access to a wide range of laser and cosmetic procedures to help patients look and feel their best.
- To guarantee that every skin illness is treated infallibly, promptly, politely, diligently, and individually.
- Reduce the incidence, intensity, and effectiveness of physical, social, and cosmetic morbidity while improving health status.
- Boost patient involvement and engagement in treatment planning and management.
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of professionals in skin and STIs.
- Make the waiting time as brief as possible.
- Gives both internal and external patients access to all services in a convenient and welcoming setting.
- In any stage of your career, practice organisational culture values like discipline and teamwork.
In India, cosmetic dermatology and dermatological procedures have lately become quite well-known. The dermatological Department handles all clinical dermatological subspecialties and works with all cosmetic therapies, including Botox, facial rejuvenation fillers, fake skin, Glutathione treatments, Mesotherapy, and PRP for hair loss. We at B.P Poddar have the most up-to-date solutions for numerous skin conditions that were previously difficult or difficult to treat. We also took the initiative in introducing the novel vitiligo surgical technique known as melanocyte transplantation to Eastern India. A group of qualified advisers supports the department.
Dermatology is a distinct medical and surgical speciality that deals with disorders of the skin. A dermatologist treats the skin, scalp, hair, and nails. B.P. Podder's dermatology division handles both common and uncommon problems with the skin, hair, nails, and mucous membranes. Numerous inpatient treatment programmes are available through the Department of Dermatology, including:
- Autoimmune diseases
- Blistering diseases
- Cutaneous lymphomas
- The genetic disease of the skin
- Granuloma annulare
- Hair loss
- Lupus erythematosus
- Non-melanoma skin cancer
- Oral Lichen Planus
- Oral mucous membrane disease
- Pigmentation disorders
- Pyoderma gangrenosum
- Skin cancers
- Skin infections
- Skin ulcers
- Sun sensitivity
- Vascular abnormalities
For its patients, the department provides dermatology and treatments of the highest calibre. The dermatology team performs surgical procedures such as facelifts, chemical peels, liposuction, and blepharoplasty. Skin biopsy, cryosurgery, cautious excision, extensive local excision, topical chemotherapy, and many more procedures are often employed. Additionally, B.P. Poddar provides dermatological consultations to inpatients in order to give expert guidance and top-notch care for quick and scar-free recovery.
Book an Appointment