Pulmonology is a medical field that focuses on the diagnosis and management of respiratory system disorders.
Pulmonology subspecialties are:
Conditions typically handled by pulmonologists include:
2) bronchiectasis, an infectious and excess molecular disorder
3) bronchitis that occurs when the lower airways are inflamed
4) chronic blocking pulmonary obstructive disease (COPD),
5) emphysema occurs when alveoli are weakened in your lungs
6) lung interstitial diseases affecting the lungs space and tissue.
7) industrial lung conditions that can arise due to dust or protein inhalation.
8) obstructive sleep apnea that delays or ceases your breathing while you sleep completely.
You can meet your primary care provider if you have any troubling signs. You take a physical test to determine the general health. You should call a pulmonologist if you: